We offer service too! Maintaining the rental fleet and our years of experience with all types of motorcycles is why you should bring your bike to us. You can talk directly to the mechanic!
- Battery R&R – $100
- Brake Fluid Flush (No ABS) – $50
- Brake Fluid Flush (ABS) – $100
- Brake Fluid Flush (ABS Servo) – $237.50
- Carburetor Clean – $237.50
- Chain Adjustment – $50
- Chain/Sprockets R&R – $190.00
- Computer Diagnostics – $60 (1 time fee)
- Final Drive Flush – $50
- Fork Seal R&R – $200
- Front Brake R&R – $100
- General Inspection – $50 (Free if you have other work done)
- Oil and Filter Change – $100 labor + cost of full synthetic oil and filter (depending on model)
- Rear Brake R&R – $50
- Tire Mount and Balance – Off the bike: $30/tire. On the bike: $60/tire. (With a discount if you buy the tire from us) **Bigger bikes requiring additional component removal will be billed hourly
- Transmission Flush – $50
- Valve Clearance Check (Crashbars) – $332.50
- Valve Clearance Check (W/O Crash Bars) – $285, Boxer engines $100
- Shop rate – $100/hr.
*Above prices do not apply to all makes and models.
**Listed prices are for labor only.
***A $25/day storage fee will be applied to bikes not picked up 1 week after service completion.
We can do your next scheduled service or that winter project that you have been putting off. Give us a call today to see how we can improve your maintenance experience. During the riding season we are open Tue-Fri 10-6 and Sat 9-5… Please call 720.466.0047 to make an appointment today!