Your security deposit will be captured and the bike will be thoroughly examined to assess any safety risks/damages. During the time that the motorcycle is being examined and repaired your security deposit will be held to cover the costs of labor @ $95/hour, parts and lost rental fees while the motorcycle is out of the rental fleet. You will be responsible for all costs up to the $1500 security deposit/insurance deductible. You are not entitled to, nor will we give you any of the damaged parts. However, you may be able to file a claim with your own insurance company to cover some of your costs. It is unlikely that any of the security deposit will be refunded due to the intensive safety inspection process after all damages, but in some rare instances we will return a portion of the deposit if it is not required to cover the costs incurred to House of Motorrad as a result of the damages.
1. Prices listed are for the bike only.
2. Luggage, accessories and riding gear can be added to your reservation at checkout.
3. Mandatory insurance is $15/day, and will be added to your final bill.
4. Colorado Road Safety Program Fee adds $2/day to the rental cost.
5. A deposit of $50/day/bike is required to reserve a bike and it is applied to your final bill when you take possession of the bike.
6. The deposit is refundable up to 30 days before the start of your reservation, minus credit card processing fees; 1/2 refundable from 30 days to 7 days; non refundable within 7 days.
*If you would like to hire a personal guide for part or all or your ride, give us a call and we will do our best to accommodate you.
**Rental pick up outside of regular business hours require a 24hr notice and will incur a $50/bike fee.
Showing all 11 results